Do you feel like you spend most of your life working yet struggle to get everything done?
Are you often stuck in the office until late in the evening and putting off things you really want to do like getting healthy, travelling, spending more time with your family and friends, pursuing fun interests because you’re always working?
Do you want to grow your business and make more money, but you can’t because you are feeling overwhelmed just getting through everything that needs to be done now?
How would you feel if you could work less hours, have time to do what you really want to do and make more money – whilst growing your business? It’s all possible with the right strategy. New breakthroughs in technology and the way we do business have made it faster, easier and cheaper to grow your business. But only if you have a strategy and know how to use them in the right way.
Your next move will determine your future.
Your strategy sets the direction in which you want to go. It can be formal or intuitive, but its invaluable. Without it, your business will be negatively impacted.
A good strategy is defined as a framework of ideas which plots a course you want for your business by creating a common purpose. It involves making decisions about your direction, communicating your ideas and allocating the appropriate resources to make it happen. Your strategy will become a touchstone for every decision you make going forward. Without it, you have no reference point and inconsistent decisions made can lead to errors, wasting precious time and money and ultimately a lack of results.
Strategy reduces risk and dramatically increases the likelihood of success.
WHY YOU NEED A STRATEGY
If you’re not getting the results you’re working so hard for, chances are your strategy needs some work. The most common mistake business owners make is keeping busy and doing lots of activity, yet they are actually wasting precious time and money on the wrong activities. By taking the time to document a strategy for your business, you’ll get a clear, easy to follow blueprint of what needs to be done, how best to do it and how to exceed your goals.
The 3 hour interactive workshop helps you to:
- Define your marketing strategy, upon which all marketing activities are based, to ensure the best possible return on your marketing investment. This includes understanding and defining your:
- Why – essential message clients need to know
- Business and Marketing Objectives for the year ahead
- Ideal customer pro!le and target markets/segments
- Product and service offerings
- Referral relationships and endorsements
- Goals and targets
- SWOT analysis
- Determine the marketing activities that will best meet your goals
- Formulate a clear plan for implementation, outlining all your marketing activities for the next 12 months
- Discuss business systems and procedures required for effective implementation
- Define the sales process required to support lead generation
- Determine the resources needed for implementation
- Set up a system for monitoring results of campaigns and measuring return on investment
After the workshop, you’ll get:
- A comprehensive marketing strategy document for your business
- A list of proven marketing activities that will produce the best results for your business
- A ready-to-go marketing project plan with agreed projects so you can take immediate action
- A clear idea of where your marketing efforts need to directed
“We engaged Julie to work with us on our marketing and have been really pleased with the results. We completed the Strategy & Planning session which really clarified what we needed to do to get maximum return on our marketing budget. Julie’s approach is practical, easy to follow and implement. Just one strategy saw an immediate increase in revenue with existing clients.” ~ John Sciacca, Director, Sciacca’s Accountants + Advisers
Take the first step toward getting the results you deserve, get in touch today.