Below is a collection of useful links you may find helpful.
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by 360 Results of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. 360 Results bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- 4 Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferriss
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Steven R Covey
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- One Minute Millionaire – Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G Allen
- The E-Myth – Michael Gerber
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference – Malcolm Gladwell
- Starting your business checklist – www.business.gov.au
HANDY WEB LINKS
- iStockphoto – Cheap, quality photo resource.
- Keepvid – download YouTube or video links to your computer
- Marc and Angel Hack Life – practical tips for productive living
- Marketing Grader – review how your online marketing is doing
- Mobile Friendly – free tool by Google to check if your website is mobile friendly
- QRStuff – free QR code generator
- Visual.ly – infographics and data visualizations
- Zen Habits – great blog on alternative ways to look at everyday things
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
- Asana – free project management tool
EMAIL MARKETING OPTIONS
- Mailchimp – A great option for free email creation and distribution and it’s free for the first 5000 sends.
- iThemes Security – help keep your site secure
- Google XML Sitemaps – generate a special XML sitemap to help search engines better index your blog.
- SEO Friendly Images – automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images.
- SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam – add CAPTCHA anti-spam methods on the comment form, registration form, login, or all of them to prevent spam from automated bots.
- W3 Total Cache – the fastest and most complete WordPress performance plugin. Dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your blog.
- WordPress SEO – most widely used SEO plugin
- Google adwords tool – great for determining the most relevant and currently searched keywords for your site.
- SEO Moz Rank Tracker – check how your site’s keywords are ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing!
- SEOptimer – website review and free SEO audit tool
- Website grader – get a score and a quick overview of your major SEO problems.
- Woorank – cool little tool that tells you about your website from an SEO point of view.
- Wordle – helps you assess your keyword saturation in your content.
- XML Sitemap generator – will generate a XML sitemap that Google loves.
- Yellowpipe Lynx Viewer – See your page content as the spider sees it.